The Stampin’ Up! retiring product lists were released yesterday! It’s your last chance to purchase retiring products! Click the links below to see which products are retiring and currently available.
Retiring bundles Some of these products will carry over to the new Annual Catalog (starts June 1). However, they will be offered individually and no longer available as a 10% off bundle.
STAMPIN’ UP! COLOR REVAMP!
Stampin’ Up! is making beautiful but significant changes to their color collections effective June 1. It’s big news, but the changes are going to make way for something fabulous! The following colors will be retiring from the core collections along with the 2016-2018 In Colors (except that Flirty Flamingo will be continuing as a core color).
COLORS SELL OUT QUICKLY! Stock up any of these retiring colors you will miss – any of the paper, ink pads, ink refills and coordinating products in your favorite retiring colors before they are gone.
Thirteen Stampin’ Up! core collection colors are retiring.
- Always Artichoke
- Chocolate Chip
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Pink Pirouette
- Rose Red
- Soft Sky
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
The retiring 2016-2018 In Colors are:
- Dapper Denim
- Emerald Envy
- Flirty Flamingo*
- Peekaboo Peach
- Sweet Sugar Plum
*Please note that while Flirty Flamingo is retiring as an In Color, but it will continue as part of the Stampin’ Up! core color collection.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT RETIRING PRODUCTS!
- There is no minimum purchase required.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying order of $150 or more (total before shipping and tax).
- Depending on inventory, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- If you purchase a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, it is recommended to purchase right away and not wait to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Retiring tools & accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until May 25, after which they will only be available while supplies last.
- Need suggestions? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog and My Favorite Things from the Annual Catalog.
- The best DEAL of all – The Ultimate Bundle! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! for even more free products & discounts. Choose up to $125 in ANY current products for sale (including retiring merchandise), pay $99 (that’s $26 FREE) and the kit ships free (another 10% savings). BONUS! With your demonstrator status (by purchasing the kit and joining Stampin’ Up!), you’ll be able to see the new catalog on-line NOW, pre-order select products from the NEW Annual Catalog NOW (Share What You Love Bundles and products and the new 2018-2020 In Color Ink Pads – see flyer) and pre-order May 2 (more select products from the Annual Catalog)! All this with a 20% discount thru a minimum of Oct. 31, 2018. The Annual Catalog officially begins June 1.
The day is finally here! Today kicks off the Release of the New Occasions Catalog and the beginning of Sale-A-Bration!
I can not wait for you to check out all the amazing items jam packed into both Catalogs! If you’re local I am hosting a Launch Party this Friday from 6-8pm. Contact me for more details or check out the events page. If you’re not local, don’t fret! I will be posting lots of fun project ideas not only here but also on my Facebook Page too!
Tell me what you think! I want to hear what items you are most exciting about! Plus, check out this fun Stop Motion Video Stampin’ Up! created to share some of the fun with you!
With Sale-A-Bration occuring I do a personal giveaway on top of all of Stampin’ Up!’s offerings. Plus, if my sales reach my personal sales goal I will give away even more Annual Catalog goodies! For every $50 order you place through me I add your name to a drawing. At the end of Sale-A-Bration I draw at least one name to win Annual Catalog items! In 2017 I gave away a FREE Three New In Color Ink Pads and a Making Memories Kit to one lucky lady. This year could be your year!
Simply contact me today to order or shop anytime online at Stampin’ Jackie and add Host Code ZM9ZG3JP to your order in the month of January!
Welcome to the Sale-A-Bration Kick Off Blog Hop! This year’s Sale-A-Bration items are simply fabulous and I can’t wait to share them all with you!
Today I wanted to share this fun card using the Party Pandas stamp set – one of the fabulous Sale-A-Bration reward sets! These cute little Pandas are just too cute for me to stop playing with! I used the Light Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends to color in the sweet little balloon. I even made sure to leave a small ‘gleam’ on the balloon uncolored to give a more realistic affect.
The card base features a bit of Sweet Sugarplum and then a Berry Burst layer under the new Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. I love the darling little hearts and the touches of gold finish on this specialty paper. Plus, I added a sweet little bow using the Berry Burst 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon.
Sale-A-Bration kicks off on today January 2nd and goes clear until March 31st. You are not going to want to miss out on all the fabulous new products and items to earn! It really is the best time of the Stampin’ Up! year!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today to see what I have created and shared with you today. You will certainly be seeing more of these sweet Panda Party stamps from me!
Be sure to check out all the rest of the wonderful projects in today’s Blog Hop by hopping on over to some of these talented Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. Simply click the button below and hop on over to the next blog on today’s lineup!