Welcome to the Pals July, 2018 Blog Hop. We’re having a Pattern Party. This month our creations will feature our favorite Designer Series Papers and coordinating embellishments from the new annual catalog from Stampin’ Up!
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I had so much fun with my card to today’s Blog hop! I have been having a good time with this amazing bundle, as you have probably noticed. Yes, this is probably the 5th or 6th card I’ve made using the Varied Vases Bundle.
I used a piece of the Call Me Clover cardstock for my card base. Then my main layer for my stamped images is a piece of Whisper White cardstock. I started off by stamping the stems in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then inked up the flower infills with Flirty Flamingo ink.
I used the Vases Builder Punch to cut out some different patterns from the beautiful In Color 2018-2020 Designer Series Paper. I cut three different vases, one solid Call Me Clover vase and three from the pretty DSP.
Turning these cut out pieces in different directions give you a completely different look and feel. I selected two of the stripe pieces and one of the small dot patterns which felt like it matched the scale of the rest of the card.
The finishing touches on the for this card is the little scalloped shelf using the longer strip stamp in Flirty Flamingo ink. Then adding this sweet sentiment, ‘You are simply the best!‘, in Memento Tuxedo Black.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have chosen as their “favorite”. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for August 8, 2018 when we Cut it Out! Participants will showcase projects featuring “cuts” from punches, Framelits, Edgelits, or Thinlits. Don’t miss the fun!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Rachael at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp Create Share
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie