Welcome to the Pals June, 2018 Blog Hop. This month we’re going to Pick a “B”. Projects for Babies, Birthdays or Brides, that is. Be on the look out for creations using new products from Stampin’ Up!
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For my creation today I selected ‘Birthdays’ as my ‘B’. This month I have lots of friends and family members birthday’s and I always try to stock up on my Birthday card stash over the summer, even if I’m not always the best of getting these out in time.
When I first saw the amazing wrought iron stamp in the Sitting Pretty stamp set, I just had to have it. The detailing and the fact that there is a sweet little accent heart stamp that fits perfectly in the back is almost too much cuteness.
I decided on a Flirty Flamingo card base and a matting layer of Grapefruit Grove and main layer of Very Vanilla. I also used the pavers stamped in Crumb Cake to create a little paved area for the bench to be setting on, and I wanted to create a full scene.
To help create the full scene I pulled out the wonderful Varies Vases stamp set, which I can’t seem to put down. I punched out a vase using the Vases Builder punch out of the In Color 2018–2020 6″ X 6″ Designer Series Paper. With all the lines from the pavers I opted to use the dotted side of the DSP.
Then to tie it all together I stamped ‘Happy Birthday’ from the Tabs for Everything stamp set in both Grapefruit Grove and Flirty Flamingo on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. To give it a ‘punch’ I punched out the sentiment using just part of the Tailored Tag punch and popped it off of the card base with a dimensional.
I can’t wait to play with all of these stamp sets again soon, they are all so fun! I am loving being able to use all of our fun new products.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see which “B” the rest of my Pals are using. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for July 11, 2018 for our annual Pattern Party featuring projects using favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Papers and coordinating embellishments. Don’t miss it!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Su Mohr at AromasAndArt
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
It’s that time of the year! Time to kick off the Annual Catalog Product Shares! This way you can get a bit of everything without breaking the bank!
Here are all the details to snag all these amazing new products!
Designer Series Paper Share, all at 6” x 6” Pieces – $20.00 plus shipping
(12) – Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper
(12) – Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper
(12) – Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper
(12) – Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper
(12) – Best Route Designer Series Paper
(12) – Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper
(12) – Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper
(12) – Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper
(12) – Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper
Specialty Designer Series Paper Share – $22.00 plus shipping
(6) 6”x12” – Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper
(6) 6”x12” – Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper
(6) 6”x12” – Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
(12) – Graceful Glass 6” x 6” Designer Vellum
I Want It All Designer Series Paper Share – $38.00 plus shipping
(1) Designer Series Paper Share, all at 6” x 6” Pieces
(1) Specialty Designer Series Paper Share
Plus (5) – In Color 2018-2020 Designer Series Paper
All New Embellishments Share: $30.00 plus shipping
(4) Colored Doilies
(4) Pearlized Doilies
(24) Faceted Dots
(32) Glitter Enamel Dots
(25) Best Route Enamel Shapes
(20) Share What you Love Artesian Pearls
(22) Red Rhinestones
(16) Petal Pink Rhinestones
(20) Twinkle Backed Sequins
(5) 2017-19 In Color Buttons
(6) Tinted Faceted Buttons
(3) Blossom Elements
(4) Leaf Trinkets
(12) Candle Embellishments
(5) 2018-20 In Color Binder Clips
(10) Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins
(11) Metallic Pearls
1/4 Sampling of Share What You Love Embellishment Kit
All New Ribbon and Twine Share: $32.00 plus shipping
1 yd each color ¼” Mini Striped Ribbon
1 yd each color 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon All Colors
2 yd each color 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle
2 yds ½” Textured Weave Ribbon
2 yds 3/8” Cotton Ribbon
1 yd each color 1/8” Cord
5 yds Metallic Thread Rose
1 yd each color Tea Room Combo
1 yd each color Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack
2 yds Rich Razzleberry
2 yds ½” Black Satin Ribbon
3 yds Medium Bakers Twine
1 yd each color 3/8” Mini Ruffled Ribbon
I Want It All
I Want It All Designer Series Paper Share
All New Embellishments Share
All New Ribbon and Twine Share
All for $99.00 plus shipping! Bonus (2) New Kraft Pillow Boxes
NOTE: All shares are protected by bags, for safe and dry delivery!
Here’s how it works:
Contact Me directly with your product share reservation information listed below:
The Stampin’ Up! retiring product lists were released yesterday! It’s your last chance to purchase retiring products! Click the links below to see which products are retiring and currently available.
Retiring bundles Some of these products will carry over to the new Annual Catalog (starts June 1). However, they will be offered individually and no longer available as a 10% off bundle.
STAMPIN’ UP! COLOR REVAMP!
Stampin’ Up! is making beautiful but significant changes to their color collections effective June 1. It’s big news, but the changes are going to make way for something fabulous! The following colors will be retiring from the core collections along with the 2016-2018 In Colors (except that Flirty Flamingo will be continuing as a core color).
COLORS SELL OUT QUICKLY! Stock up any of these retiring colors you will miss – any of the paper, ink pads, ink refills and coordinating products in your favorite retiring colors before they are gone.
Thirteen Stampin’ Up! core collection colors are retiring.
- Always Artichoke
- Chocolate Chip
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Pink Pirouette
- Rose Red
- Soft Sky
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
The retiring 2016-2018 In Colors are:
- Dapper Denim
- Emerald Envy
- Flirty Flamingo*
- Peekaboo Peach
- Sweet Sugar Plum
*Please note that while Flirty Flamingo is retiring as an In Color, but it will continue as part of the Stampin’ Up! core color collection.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT RETIRING PRODUCTS!
- There is no minimum purchase required.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying order of $150 or more (total before shipping and tax).
- Depending on inventory, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- If you purchase a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, it is recommended to purchase right away and not wait to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Retiring tools & accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until May 25, after which they will only be available while supplies last.
- Need suggestions? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog and My Favorite Things from the Annual Catalog.
- The best DEAL of all – The Ultimate Bundle! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! for even more free products & discounts. Choose up to $125 in ANY current products for sale (including retiring merchandise), pay $99 (that’s $26 FREE) and the kit ships free (another 10% savings). BONUS! With your demonstrator status (by purchasing the kit and joining Stampin’ Up!), you’ll be able to see the new catalog on-line NOW, pre-order select products from the NEW Annual Catalog NOW (Share What You Love Bundles and products and the new 2018-2020 In Color Ink Pads – see flyer) and pre-order May 2 (more select products from the Annual Catalog)! All this with a 20% discount thru a minimum of Oct. 31, 2018. The Annual Catalog officially begins June 1.