Welcome to the Pals June, 2018 Blog Hop. This month we’re going to Pick a “B”. Projects for Babies, Birthdays or Brides, that is. Be on the look out for creations using new products from Stampin’ Up!
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For my creation today I selected ‘Birthdays’ as my ‘B’. This month I have lots of friends and family members birthday’s and I always try to stock up on my Birthday card stash over the summer, even if I’m not always the best of getting these out in time.
When I first saw the amazing wrought iron stamp in the Sitting Pretty stamp set, I just had to have it. The detailing and the fact that there is a sweet little accent heart stamp that fits perfectly in the back is almost too much cuteness.
I decided on a Flirty Flamingo card base and a matting layer of Grapefruit Grove and main layer of Very Vanilla. I also used the pavers stamped in Crumb Cake to create a little paved area for the bench to be setting on, and I wanted to create a full scene.
To help create the full scene I pulled out the wonderful Varies Vases stamp set, which I can’t seem to put down. I punched out a vase using the Vases Builder punch out of the In Color 2018–2020 6″ X 6″ Designer Series Paper. With all the lines from the pavers I opted to use the dotted side of the DSP.
Then to tie it all together I stamped ‘Happy Birthday’ from the Tabs for Everything stamp set in both Grapefruit Grove and Flirty Flamingo on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. To give it a ‘punch’ I punched out the sentiment using just part of the Tailored Tag punch and popped it off of the card base with a dimensional.
I can’t wait to play with all of these stamp sets again soon, they are all so fun! I am loving being able to use all of our fun new products.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see which “B” the rest of my Pals are using. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for July 11, 2018 for our annual Pattern Party featuring projects using favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Papers and coordinating embellishments. Don’t miss it!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Su Mohr at AromasAndArt
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty