Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for March 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring Spring and Spring related projects. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Today I have two different creations to share and I thought I would start off with a sweet ‘Tea-riffic’ card! The darling card above features three of the stamps in the A Nice Cuppa stamp set including the tea cup, sentiment, and darling heart. I also pulled out the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper and then matched three soft and sweet colors – Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, and Pool Party.
I thought the square card really turned out nice, although I thought it was missing something and decided to add a bit of Pool Party 3/8″ Glitter Ribbon and two different trios of Rhinestones, which happen to be a part of this week’s Weekly Deals too! This card screams ‘Spring‘ to me with the pastel and floral patterned paper background.
For my second share for today I have a darling project that will actually be a part of my monthly class later this month – an Easter tag and matching treat bag! I wanted to create something that could be used for Easter and these little Polka Dot Cone Cellophane Bags were just the ticket to create a fun treat!
I used three different Ribbons and Trims to make this tag attach to the Polka Dot Cone Cellophane Bags. The Pink Pirouette 1/2″ Seam Binding closes the bag which is threaded through some 1/8″ holes created using our 1/8″ Hole Punch, then a bit of Linen Thread attaches the tag and the bag. Of course the tag needed just a bit of bling so I used just a bit of our Pool Party 3/8″ Glitter Ribbon for this project too.
Here is a close up for the cute little chick from the Honeycomb Happiness Sale-A-Bration Rewards stamp set. I colored this cutie with our Stampin’ Write Markers in So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie. The sweet flowers use our Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and Basic Pearl Jewels centers. The mat layers used for this tag are Whisper White, Mint Macaron, and Wisteria Wonder – another perfect Spring/Easter combination.
To finish off this tag for this darling treat bag I also added an Easter sentiment from our Sweet Sayings stamp set to the back in Mint Macaron. The various fonts used in this stamp set are fabulous plus each sentiment seems to be sweeter than the previous one, If you haven’t checked out this set yet, here is an image of all the wonderful stamps that are included.
Thanks for visiting by Blog today, I do hope you enjoyed my projects for today. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithBecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin pink rose
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations