Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for July 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper as well as coordinating embellishments. What we love about Stampin’ Up! is they make it so easy to mix and match colors. The amazing selection of embellishments provides a wonderful finished look to our projects. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Today I have two fun creations to share with you – both using different color pallets and featuring different Designer Series Paper lines – or Stampin’ Up! Patterned Papers! My first share for today uses the wonderful new Dapper Denim as my card base and adds pops of color with the lovely Blushing Bride 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon. I love the warm and sophisticated touch this ribbon can add to any project! My other focus on this fun floral card is the piece of Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper along the bottom of my card and the stamped flower from the Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set. I felt like this card needed a touch more of something so I added the sentiment from the Affectionately Yours Stamp Set in Night of Navy!
I loved how this card is so bold and bright, they colors seemed to meld together nicely.
My second card for today has a completely different feel and layout but I love how the colors play off of each other – soft and sweet is how I would describe this card. The cad base is Mint Macaron and the star for this card is the Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper. This particular piece has such soft and sweet color combinations that it was hard for me too add too much more to this card. The touches of ribbon on both strips of DSP are the Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon. The bundle featured on this card is Banners for You stamped in Island Indigo on a bit of Whisper White. The two little leaves on the top and bottom corners of the card were used for balance. Just a finishing touch.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Pamela Sadler at stampin pink rose
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Laura Schollaart at Laura b’ Stampin’
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shannon Jaramillo at ShannonKayPaperie
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts