Good morning! I do hope that you are having a great weekend! Mine has been super busy, but I am enjoying everything! Today’s card is one that I made back in Mays and I am finally sharing it with you. If you must know, that I do this all the time.
You may or may not be like me, which means that you may or may not get distracted easily. It happens to me all the time! Sometimes I get super excited about something I create and it just has to be shared asap. There are also times which I create something for a class and I don’t want to ruin the sunrise for my class attendees.
This card I really feel is inspiring, uplifting, and overall lots of fun! The blocks of color on the Whisper White started out being stamped randomly. A pattern formed as I continued to stamp that works well together. I love photopolymer stamps exactly for this reason! You can see exactly how the ink is landing in correlation to other aspects of your card. The Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set is where these long rectangles came from and how quickly I created such a fun background. I simply had to use the Layering Love Stamp Set again too!
This stamp set rocks and I keep pulling it off my shelf for yet another card. This set is one of my big recommendation right now. The finishing touch that I think really tops the cake on this one is the Sweet and Sassy Framelit Dies, the sassier of the two heart styles to be exact. I simply made the Dapper Denim card base then stamped the bars on the Whisper White card stock then flipped the piece of paper over and stamped Live, Laugh, Love. Super and no waste – which is always a perk! Mounting my ‘sassy’ heart on top of my background was painless and I was able to create a card that I believe can be used for so many possibilities!
I do hope you rally enjoy my share today, it made me smile when my customers created it back at my Open House for the Annual Catalog – see, my class was almost forever ago!
Speaking of the Annual Catalog, have you gotten everything on your wish list yet? If not now is the time to shop! Here ar all the details on Bonus Days if you missed them before – time is running out to earn those coupons
JULY 7-31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 7 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 2 – 31, 2016.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
ORDER AN EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-TIME BUNDLE! AUGUST 2-31 ONLY!
- You will be able to order the Thoughtful Branches exclusive, limited-time bundle between August 2 and 31 (while supplies last).
- IMPORTANT! All exclusive items associated with this promotion will be available until August 31 (or while supplies last).
- See the Thoughtful Branches Bundle here!
You may use your Bonus Days coupons on the Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer stamp set, Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies, Thoughtful Branches Bundle OR ANY Stampin’ Up! products. – Excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions – new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
Contact me today to place your order or shop at Stampin’ Jackie! I can’t wait to see what fills your cart!