We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are based on “B” themes such as Birthday, Bride, or Baby. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
For today’s Blog Hop I decided to use ‘B‘ is for ‘Baby‘ and create a fun shaker card perfect for a new baby girl! I have a lot of friends and family members who are welcoming new little ones to their families. In fact my stock of baby cards seems to be depleted so it’s time to stock up. The card I created uses so many fabulous new products I can hardly contain myself!
The card base is in Watermelon Wonder and then layered in both Crumb Cake and this lovely new Designer Series Paper called Affectionately Yours. I love how the bold flowers that are already on the DSP really pop with the Watermelon Wonder background. I also stamped the sentiment ‘Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart‘ – perfect for welcoming a new bundle of job from the new stamp set Layering Love in our new In Color – Dapper Denim! The onesie die from the Baby’s First Framelits was the perfect touch to make this into a shaker card!
I used the new Foam Adhesive Strips, Window Sheets, and our Fine-Tip Glue Pen to create the shaker element. The shaker for this card is filled with the Brights Sequin Assortment and some Whisper White punched confetti from the new Sprinkles Punch!
If all of those new products weren’t enough for you, check out the flowers around the sentiment! The lovely petals are from the Swirly Bird Stamp Set – see I can’t put it down! I used the mini roses and daisy like flowers in Sweet Sugarplum and Watermelon Wonder with leaves in Mint Macaron for a soft touch. Last, but not least I used the Flirty Flamingo 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon.
I simply love how all of these elements came together to make one cohesive a fun card to welcome a little baby to the world! I think all of the little touches and new times combined together to make a card that I hope the recipient will love as much as I do!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Amy Hoptay at CraftCarnivore