Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for October 2016 -Wicked Fold. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects feature cards made using “Wicked Folds”. What is a “wicked” fold? It is anything other than the standard A2 card fold. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
For my card today I am sharing a ‘Double Z-Fold Card’ which is so much fun to create! You might recall a Z-Fold card I created and shared here this past summer. This fold starts off with your typical A2 card, but you cut your 8 1/2″ x 11″ cardstock in half from top to bottom with the 11″ along the left side and you simply fold it in half. The “Z” part of this card is that you fold one half of the card back to the top seam again to create a “Z” shape with your cardstock. The “Double Z-Fold” card is the same premise, only you create two of these “Z” shapes and attach them together!The best thing about this type of card, is that the finished product ends up with this nice 3D feel to it. I decided to use the Everyday Jar Framelit Dies and the coordinating Jar of Love stamp set! I love the three different sizes you can use in this bundle and all the possibilities. While I know summer is ending and fall is upon us, I just want to hold on one more time to summer with this fun card! I love the sentiment ‘You Light Up My Life‘. It’s the perfect wording on a card you plan on sending to someone you care a lot about or who has made a difference in you life.
I really hope you enjoyed my share for today and the Wicked Fold – ‘Double Z-Fold‘ card too! Be sure to try this one out, it’s a lot of fun to try! I have a list of ideas and possibilities for designs using this fold that you will likely see from me within the next few months!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Wicked Fold Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Beth Fairweather at Beth Fairweather Designs
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts