Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for October where we are celebrating an early Fall season by sharing Halloween and Autumn projects using our wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies. We hope you enjoy our creations!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards, number 21 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
For my creation today I decided to go down the ‘Halloween’ path. I wanted to create something spooky and fun, so I pulled out my Among the Branches Stamp Set. Have you had the chance to use this stamp set yet? If not you are really missing out! I keep reaching for it again and again this fall. I have seen so many samples and I am loving how versatile this set really is. I used the fabulous ‘Spooky’ circle stamped in Daffodil Delight and then I added bits of ink here and there also with Daffodil Delight. You may notice that the color isn’t as vibrant and to achieve that I used Daubers and brushed off a lot of ink on my scratch paper before adding it to my project. I then repeated that process with both Rich Razzleberry and Memento Tuxedo Black. I also added burnished edges to the entire panel with my Memento Tuxedo Black. I then went back and added my branches in Early Espresso and the creepy eyes plus owl all in Memento Tuxedo Black. I simply love the way this came together. For a bit more pop I used some Basic Black cardstock behind the Whisper White panel and mounted the whole creation on a Basic Grey card base.
I do hope you enjoyed the project I had for you today! The next stop is Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts, number 23 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts