You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’, number 14 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
For today’s post I have two cards to share with you, the first featuring the fabulous Snapshot Stamp Set and the Flashback Designer Series Paper. Both of these items I am sad to see go. The Snapshot Stamp Set is such a fun one that I plan on using in my scrapbooking, whenever I get the chance to sit down and begin again. I love the detailing of this camera.
To add a bit of a finishing touch on this card I pulled out my Crystal Effects for some shine to the lens. I really think that Crystal Effects adds a bit of something special to the above card and although I didn’t color in the camera, I think it still reads cleanly. I tend to get attached to designer series paper again and again. Each new catalog has me running for new packs and I usually don’t finish up the previous packs before the new patterns arrive. I have used this pack several times and I hope that I keep pulling from it even after it’s gone.
My second card features one of my favorite colors that is now retiring. Pistachio Pudding will soon be gone for good (one can hope it will come back in the future!), I simply love how soft yet bright this green is and it makes boy cards a breeze for me. For this card I combined Pistachio Pudding and Pacific Point for this fun Baby Boy card. Now don’t worry, this stamp set, Something for Baby is still sticking around, but I used it to feature some of the Pistachio Pudding items – the ink and the Thick Baker’s Twine. When I first saw the 2013-2015 In Colors I thought I would reach for the Strawberry Slush more than any other colors, but I quickly learned who my first reaction doesn’t always pan out in the long run. I will certainly miss the 2013-3015 In Colors, but I can’t wait to start using out newest In Colors, they are going to add a lot of pop to our lives and creations!
The next stop is Peggy Noe at prettypapercards, number 16 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you at next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps!
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery