Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for April where every day is Earth Day.
This month we are showcasing projects that use recycled, reused or
other earth inspired elements and colors. We hope you enjoy the Pals
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley, number 5
on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup
below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the
For my project today I decided to reuse some of the great paper that was a part of our Occasions Catalog. If you received an Occasions Catalog this year than you know that the outside of the catalog came in a paper wrap advertisement of Sale-A-Bration. With Sale-A-Bration ending last month I had a stack of Occasions Catalog with the advertisement still in place. I don’t want to confuse customers so I started cutting off this extra cover to hand out to new customers I may meet this spring. I was left with a stack of awesome designer paper that I think it a bonus to the Occasions Catalog. What to do with these extra pages? Well stamp of course!
I made this pair of cards – one notecard and one full sized card to use as a gift set for the next baby birthday party I attend, which is coming soon! I simply love using this Something for Baby stamp set and it’s so easy to use and create with, these sets come together quickly!
The next stop is Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards, number 7 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’ s Owlery
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Site
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains