On Saturday I hosted an Open House to get people familiar with Stampin’ Up! products and to get the chance to meet me. Each person who stopped by had a chance at a Door Prize and got to create today’s card. If you notice this is the same card layout that I posted on Tuesday for the Pals Blog Hop with an entirely different look and feel.
I changed the color combination from the Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Coastal Cabana to Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party and Crumb Cake. I also featured the Sale-A-Bration designer paper that was a huge hit, in fact one of my customers placed and $50.00 order and just had to have more of this paper pack. This card uses so many great products and although these lines don’t always go together I think that this card really turned out nicely. I will be hosting a Card Class next month that will include two cards and one project! Be sure to email me at jackie.diediker @ gmail.com if you are interested in learning more!
Have a fabulous day and thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to stop by again soon!
Stampin’ Up! is still doing Weekly Deals! Each week they discount a select variety of items for everyone to enjoy! This is a great way to take advantage of some special prices on a range of items each week. My favorites are always the ribbon, you can never have too much ribbon and the quality is top notch at Stampin’ Up!. This week they also added the Artisan Label Punch, which is one of my favorite punches that Stampin’ Up! offers! I will be placing an order this weekend if you see anything you would like and you can always order 24 hours a day on my Stampin Up! website!
Welcome to the Pals February Blog Hop. This month we are excited to share with you what we love about Stampin’ Up! – our stamps, tools, accessories and techniques!
For my creation today I am sharing with you the color combination I LOVE featuring some of my favorite new products! I LOVE how Stampin’ Up! has such a variety of colors and options with each color for you to use. The color combinations that you can come up with seem endless! I am using some great new products in the Occasions Catalog, if you haven’t flipped through that catalog yet what are you waiting for?! There are so many amazing new products to try out and enjoy. Please contact me if you need a catalog to enjoy.
My card uses the color combination of Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Coastal Cabana. I also used a sheet of the new Designer Series Paper Stack called Fresh Prints. This entire Fresh Prints stack has so many fun designs that I have been enjoying, but this one pattern really caught my eye. I used one 2″ high strip of paper from the piece of Designer Series Paper and then punched each end with the new Scalloped Tag Topper. I then stamped my sentiment from the Perfect Pennants set in Real Red and ran that piece through my Big Shot using the Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies. I then layered all of my elements and added flowers I punch out in Real Red using the new Petite Petals Punch and using some dimensionals and completing the look with some Pearl Accents centers. I finished this creation off with another pair of Pearls and some Crumb Cake 1/2″ Seam Binding.
I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, I will be using this same layout for the Open House I am having this weekend. If you can join me I would love to have you there too!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Janice Warhank at Janice’s Papercraft Playground
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys So Little Time
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin Jackie
- Alison Bilohlavek at ribbon and brad
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper