Back in January I participated in a swap on one of the many Facebook Groups I am a member of. At the time I owned a lot of current Stampin’ Up! papers and the newest In Colors, but I didn’t have too many current stamp sets. The swap called for the use of all current products and all of the fabulous holiday catalog items weren’t considered current so I pulled out what I had and found the Six Sided Sampler stamp set and matching punch!
I wasn’t sure what to create, so I started stamping images in different patterns and aligning them on my cardstock. I eventually decided that it needed more pop so I added in the touches of Modern Medley designer series paper I had from a paper share. I know the arrangement is a bit unusual, but I really like how this turned out. I used Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Vanilla, and Basic Black and I think these punched images and designer series paper really stand out and pop! Then to finish the card off I added a simple ‘my friend’ sentiment also found in the Six Sided Sampler stamp set and one In Color Boutique Details!
Paper Shares are always a lot of fun, I love getting a sampling of different paper packs for one low price. In fact, if you would be interested in a share of the designer series paper in Occasions Catalog please let me know. I have packages available that have one 6×6 piece of each design of the Watercolor Wonder, High Tide, Retro Fresh, and Kaleidoscope designer series paper. The price for one of these packages is $8.00 + shipping.
I hope you enjoyed my card today, it was great to have you stop by! Be sure to come back soon for some fun creations! Also, I will be placing an order this weekend so please let me know if there is anything you are looking to order!
Stampin’ Up! is still doing Weekly Deals! Each week they discount a select variety of items for everyone to enjoy! This is a great way to take advantage of some special prices on a range of items each week. This week they have added some fabulous dies and embossing folders! My list has the fabulous Chevron Embossing Folder and possibly a die too, I can’t decide! You can always order 24 hours a day on my Stampin Up! website or contact me and we will place an order at whichever fabulous product you have your eye on, and remember if you spend $50 you get to pick an amazing Sale-A-Bration free item too!
Welcome to the Pals March Blog Hop, Spring is Here! This month we are excited to kick-off Spring with our creative projects. We hope enjoy these creations and we hope Spring finds your soon! You may just be starting the blog hop, if so you are in the right spot. I am kicking off the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I wasn’t sure what fabulous items I wanted to work with for this hop and I made several projects, but I settled on sharing this card with you all today! I recently ordered the Mosaic Madness Clear Stamp Bundle and matching punch plus this darling embossing folder. I have wanted to use this set for a while and when it all arrived I knew it would work well with this color combination featuring Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, and Rich Razzleberry. I wanted something that was simply, but still elegant. I also thought that these colors were bright, fun and refreshing which screams Spring to me! Plus, I used the Banner punch from the Sale-A-Bration ‘free with a $50 purchase’ item. It is so easy to make great banners of all lengths with this little guy! I do hope that you enjoy what I created for today’s hop, I really had a blast putting this together!
If you want to stay updated with Stampin’ Jackie please subscribe to emails in my sidebar, become a follower or ‘Like’ the Stampin’ Jackie Facebook Page!
The next stop is Susan Itell at Simple Stampin on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit
- Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp with Goldie
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Christine Winslow at Grandma’s Stamping Corner
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Amy Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Maria Flores at Maria’s Sandbox
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Christie Crosby at Stampin’ Creativity
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- nicole watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine