Welcome to the Pals March Blog Hop, Spring is Here! This month we are excited to kick-off Spring with our creative projects. We hope enjoy these creations and we hope Spring finds your soon! You may just be starting the blog hop, if so you are in the right spot. I am kicking off the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I wasn’t sure what fabulous items I wanted to work with for this hop and I made several projects, but I settled on sharing this card with you all today! I recently ordered the Mosaic Madness Clear Stamp Bundle and matching punch plus this darling embossing folder. I have wanted to use this set for a while and when it all arrived I knew it would work well with this color combination featuring Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, and Rich Razzleberry. I wanted something that was simply, but still elegant. I also thought that these colors were bright, fun and refreshing which screams Spring to me! Plus, I used the Banner punch from the Sale-A-Bration ‘free with a $50 purchase’ item. It is so easy to make great banners of all lengths with this little guy! I do hope that you enjoy what I created for today’s hop, I really had a blast putting this together!
If you want to stay updated with Stampin’ Jackie please subscribe to emails in my sidebar, become a follower or ‘Like’ the Stampin’ Jackie Facebook Page!
The next stop is Susan Itell at Simple Stampin on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit
- Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp with Goldie
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Christine Winslow at Grandma’s Stamping Corner
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Amy Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Maria Flores at Maria’s Sandbox
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Christie Crosby at Stampin’ Creativity
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- nicole watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
I got the chance to play along with the current Pals Paper Arts Challenge #194 – Color Challenge. Each week the Pals Paper Arts team creates fabulous samples and invites their readers to join in! This weeks challenge is a color challenge that includes: Night of Navy, Wisteria Wonder, and Smoky Slate.
I got the chance to play along this weekend with this fun color combination, at first I had no idea what to create, so I just started pulling out some supplies. I settled on using the Perfect Pennants stamp set using these darling hearts and the ‘Life Doesn’t Have to be Perfect to be Wonderful‘ sentiment as one of the main focuses on this card. I also used this lovely Wisteria Wonder ribbon, which is retired but can currently be found on the Clearance Rack! If you haven’t picked it up yet I will be placing an order this weekend and I can add it into my order for you, just let me know!
I do hope you like what I had to share today, I had so much fun working with these colors! I hope you stop by again soon! Have a wonderful day!
Stampin’ Up! is still doing Weekly Deals! Each week they discount a select variety of items for everyone to enjoy! This is a great way to take advantage of some special prices on a range of items each week. This week they have added the Strawberry Slush and the Coastal Cabana Ruffled Stretch Trim for $6.71, two of my favorites! Plus, anytime you can get the Designer Series Paper on sale you should always jump on it! You can always order 24 hours a day on my Stampin Up! website or contact me and we will place an order at whichever fabulous product you have your eye on, and remember if you spend $50 you get to pick an amazing Sale-A-Bration free item too!