Good morning! I do hope that you are having a great weekend! Mine has been super busy, but I am enjoying everything! Today’s card is one that I made back in Mays and I am finally sharing it with you. If you must know, that I do this all the time.
You may or may not be like me, which means that you may or may not get distracted easily. It happens to me all the time! Sometimes I get super excited about something I create and it just has to be shared asap. There are also times which I create something for a class and I don’t want to ruin the sunrise for my class attendees.
This card I really feel is inspiring, uplifting, and overall lots of fun! The blocks of color on the Whisper White started out being stamped randomly. A pattern formed as I continued to stamp that works well together. I love photopolymer stamps exactly for this reason! You can see exactly how the ink is landing in correlation to other aspects of your card. The Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set is where these long rectangles came from and how quickly I created such a fun background. I simply had to use the Layering Love Stamp Set again too!
This stamp set rocks and I keep pulling it off my shelf for yet another card. This set is one of my big recommendation right now. The finishing touch that I think really tops the cake on this one is the Sweet and Sassy Framelit Dies, the sassier of the two heart styles to be exact. I simply made the Dapper Denim card base then stamped the bars on the Whisper White card stock then flipped the piece of paper over and stamped Live, Laugh, Love. Super and no waste – which is always a perk! Mounting my ‘sassy’ heart on top of my background was painless and I was able to create a card that I believe can be used for so many possibilities!
I do hope you rally enjoy my share today, it made me smile when my customers created it back at my Open House for the Annual Catalog – see, my class was almost forever ago!
Speaking of the Annual Catalog, have you gotten everything on your wish list yet? If not now is the time to shop! Here ar all the details on Bonus Days if you missed them before – time is running out to earn those coupons
JULY 7-31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 7 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 2 – 31, 2016.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
ORDER AN EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-TIME BUNDLE! AUGUST 2-31 ONLY!
- You will be able to order the Thoughtful Branches exclusive, limited-time bundle between August 2 and 31 (while supplies last).
- IMPORTANT! All exclusive items associated with this promotion will be available until August 31 (or while supplies last).
- See the Thoughtful Branches Bundle here!
You may use your Bonus Days coupons on the Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer stamp set, Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies, Thoughtful Branches Bundle OR ANY Stampin’ Up! products. – Excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions – new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
Contact me today to place your order or shop at Stampin’ Jackie! I can’t wait to see what fills your cart!
Today I have a fun new card to share with you for the current Pals Paper Arts Challenge #309 – a mix of Sahara Sand, Sweet Sugarplum, and Island Indigo. For this week’s color challenge Katy McGloin is our host and I love the sweet color combination she choose for us work with! Each week the Pals Paper Arts Design Teams create fabulous samples and invites their readers to join in, be sure to come and join us using this fun color challenge.For today’s card I decided to use the Designer Tin of Cards Stamp set and the Sweetheart Punch. The trio of hearts from the Sweetheart Punch in Sweet Sugarplum make the card pop! I stamped the ‘Sending Love‘ sentiment in the Island Indigo to the left of these hearts then used other accents stamps to complete the design. The swirly leaves are a small swirl included in the stamp set and placing two of each left together and adding these mini hearts mimic the larger hearts nicely. I am really into swirls right now, and this stamp had just the right combination of swirl and leaf feel.
Thank you for visiting my blog today I really had fun creating today’s challenge card. I hope you drop by soon and if you haven’t played along yet – be sure to join in on this week’s Pals Paper Arts Challenge! Have a wonderful day!
If you would like to receive my newsletter and keep up on all the Stampin’ Jackie news and updates please join my mailing list on my sidebar or contact me above!
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for July 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper as well as coordinating embellishments. What we love about Stampin’ Up! is they make it so easy to mix and match colors. The amazing selection of embellishments provides a wonderful finished look to our projects. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Today I have two fun creations to share with you – both using different color pallets and featuring different Designer Series Paper lines – or Stampin’ Up! Patterned Papers! My first share for today uses the wonderful new Dapper Denim as my card base and adds pops of color with the lovely Blushing Bride 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon. I love the warm and sophisticated touch this ribbon can add to any project! My other focus on this fun floral card is the piece of Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper along the bottom of my card and the stamped flower from the Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set. I felt like this card needed a touch more of something so I added the sentiment from the Affectionately Yours Stamp Set in Night of Navy!
I loved how this card is so bold and bright, they colors seemed to meld together nicely.
My second card for today has a completely different feel and layout but I love how the colors play off of each other – soft and sweet is how I would describe this card. The cad base is Mint Macaron and the star for this card is the Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper. This particular piece has such soft and sweet color combinations that it was hard for me too add too much more to this card. The touches of ribbon on both strips of DSP are the Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon. The bundle featured on this card is Banners for You stamped in Island Indigo on a bit of Whisper White. The two little leaves on the top and bottom corners of the card were used for balance. Just a finishing touch.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Pamela Sadler at stampin pink rose
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Laura Schollaart at Laura b’ Stampin’
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shannon Jaramillo at ShannonKayPaperie
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts